Audrey RossSenior Vice President
In 1980, after getting remarried, quitting work to travel with her husband, who had sold his company, and becoming immersed in volunteer work, Audrey realized she missed having a career. Rather than return to her former career as an educator, she earned a real estate license and was hired at Cousins & Associates, Inc. Before long she was regularly dealing in the million-dollar-plus market.
In 1984, Audrey opened her own company, Ross & Associates, which evolved from a commercial brokerage into a full brokerage dealing in luxury properties. In 2000, she sold the company to Esslinger-Wooten-Maxwell and became the company’s senior vice president and shareholder. In 2003, Esslinger-Wooten-Maxwell was sold to Berkshire Hathaway and is now a subsidiary of that company.
Audrey has been the top producer for her company every year since 2000, selling as much as $63 million in a single week. From 1999 to 2002, she was voted by Mercedes Benz UK and International Homes as the Best American Estate Agent.
Interests: Spending time with family and friends, travel, tennis
Area of Expertise: Luxury residential and commercial real estate
Honors and Recognition
- Named #1 Agent Company-Wide
- Recognized for breaking all Esslinger Wooten Maxwell (EWM) sales records, selling $63 million in a single week. Named #1 Agent for the 950 agent firm of EWM from 2000 to 2005
- Audrey Ross ranks 12th in the Nation
- Audrey Ross ranked # 12th in 2002 in a ranking of the country's top real estate agents by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Named REALTOR® of the Year in South Florida's BEST 2002 Competition
- Sponsored by the Builders Association of South Florida (BASF), The Miami Herald, and El Nuevo Herald, the Florida's BEST Awards evaluates products and professionals in the building industry in over two dozen categories. The awards program, formerly known as FAME, is recognized by the public as the event to help those shopping for quality homes in Florida. Audrey Ross was bestowed with the honor during the annual awards banquet held on April 13, 2002 at the Diplomat Hotel.
- Featured in the Forbes Collection
- Best American Estate Agent
- Mercedes-Benz / International Property Awards - 2002
Mercedes-Benz / International Property Awards - 2001
Jaguar Cars / International Property Awards - Best American Estate Agent 2000-2001
Jaguar Cars / International Property Awards - Gold Awards 1999-