The Little Lighthouse Foundation will hold the Hearts & Starts Gala on March 14th with plenty of great events for all to enjoy. This organization assists children and families in South Florida that struggle with medical, financial and educational hardships. This vent is one of the larger fundraisers for the organization ad provides plenty of fun.
It all starts on March 12th with a Sponsor Toast event from 8pm to 11pm. This event is limited to the sponsors and the VIP table purchasers for the event. It’s the exclusive kick off and provides rare liquor tastings, passed hors d’oevres and more.
On March 13th, the kickoff event will be held at Hyde Beach from 8pm to 11pm. This event will be at the SLS Hotel and will be a poolside evening of fun. The venue is one of the most exclusive in Miami. Those in attendance can enjoy an open bar for two hours, which is sponsored by Don Julio, Ketel One, Zacapa Rum and Johnnie Walker.
Hearts & Stars Gala
The main event will happen at Terra Veritatis on March 14th from 8pm to 11pm. The Hearts & Stars Gala: Casablanca will provide a massive social event with plenty of fun. This is known as one of the premier philanthropic and social events of the year in Miami!
A huge raffle will be a part of the event and will include plenty of gift baskets as prizes from sponsors, such as:
- Warren Henry Auto Group
- The Max Factory
- Sense Beach Hose
- Massage Envy Spa
- The Bazaar
- Miami Seaquarium
- Beauty Bumps
- Shore Club
- And More!
Items, such as a Chanel Bracelet and a Lamborghini Driving Experience will be given away. Guests will “buy-in” to play casino games and when they cash out, they will receive raffle tickets for the prize baskets available.
Tickets for the event are $200 per person and once they sell out at this price, it will go up. A VIP table for the event is $5,000 and includes four tickets to the sponsor event on Thursday, four tickets to the event on Friday and a VIP table for 10 on Saturday at the Hearts & Stars Gala.
There are plenty of stores to enjoy throughout the Miami Design District. New shops are always opening up, as well. Here are some of the newer stores to come to the Miami Design District.
Recently Opened Stores
Many of the top luxury names are making their way to this shopping district. Some of the recently opened stores include:
- Lange & Sohne – A watchmaker with some of the finest timepieces in the world.
- Giorgio Armani – A well-known designer with plenty of luxury clothing choices.
- Hublot – A boutique shop combining art and luxury.
- IWC Schaffhausen – This Swiss luxury watch maker provides some of the finest timepieces.
- Bvlgari – As a part of the LVMH Group, this jewelry store provides plenty of amazing choices.
- Jaeger-Lecoul Tre – Another major watchmaker, this boutique provides some of the finest master-watchmakers and technicians in the business.
- Lanvin Boutique – With over 125 years of experience, this French luxury boutique has made its’ way to the Miami Design District.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs – Founded in 2001, this luxury shop is perfect for those looking for off-beat fashion.
- Piaget – A shop with the ability to combine fashion, art and design, the watches from Piaget are quite spectacular.
- Rimowa – As one of the top makers of travel luggage, Rimowa provides a new luxury shop in the Miami Design District.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams – This internationally acclaimed home furnishing company provides plenty of excellent luxury items.
- V073 – This designer provides some of the finest head accessories on the luxury market.
Along with these shops, which just opened recently, the Miami Design District has two other shops opening very soon, which are Omega and Burberry. Many other luxury shops will be coming to the district very soon, as well.
The Miami area is full of luxury condominium buildings found throughout downtown, Brickell Avenue, South Beach, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles beach and many other areas. Some of these condo towers are full of great amenities. Here’s what you can expect with a luxury condo building in Miami.
The most common amenities found throughout the luxury condo buildings in Miami include:
• Indoor and Outdoor Pools
• Concierge services
• Valet Parking
• Rooftop Helicopter Pads
• Private and Semi-Private Elevators
• Fitness Centers
• Covered Parking
• Sauna and Steam Rooms
• Social Rooms
• 24-Hour Security
• Business Center with Conference Rooms
• Movie Theaters for Residents Only
• Wi-Fi access throughout the Building
• And More!
The building amenities can vary a little bit with some buildings offering gardens, lagoons and other unique amenities. Along with the building amenities, many of the best condo buildings have cafes, shopping options and restaurants on the first floor or nearby.
Past the luxurious design and fixture, many condo units found in the most luxurious buildings offer:
• Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
• Private Terraces
• Amazing Water Views
• High Ceilings (10 to 20 feet)
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Large Walk-in Closets
• And More!
The penthouses always offer far more with larger bedrooms, private pools, private rooftop access and more. Many of the most luxurious buildings also offer plenty of privacy with private parking, private elevators and more.
Cost of Luxury Condominiums
The cost of a luxury condo unit in Miami can vary quite a bit. Some start at around $1 million, while other buildings start closer to $5 million. They can go as high as about $30 million and it all depends on the location, size of unit and the amenities offers.
Finding the perfect luxury condo isn’t hard in the Miami area. Many offer great amenities and some buildings offer something a bit more unique. However, they all offer specific luxuries to make life easier and more enjoyable while you’re at home.