There are plenty of stores to enjoy throughout the Miami Design District. New shops are always opening up, as well. Here are some of the newer stores to come to the Miami Design District.
Recently Opened Stores
Many of the top luxury names are making their way to this shopping district. Some of the recently opened stores include:
- Lange & Sohne – A watchmaker with some of the finest timepieces in the world.
- Giorgio Armani – A well-known designer with plenty of luxury clothing choices.
- Hublot – A boutique shop combining art and luxury.
- IWC Schaffhausen – This Swiss luxury watch maker provides some of the finest timepieces.
- Bvlgari – As a part of the LVMH Group, this jewelry store provides plenty of amazing choices.
- Jaeger-Lecoul Tre – Another major watchmaker, this boutique provides some of the finest master-watchmakers and technicians in the business.
- Lanvin Boutique – With over 125 years of experience, this French luxury boutique has made its’ way to the Miami Design District.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs – Founded in 2001, this luxury shop is perfect for those looking for off-beat fashion.
- Piaget – A shop with the ability to combine fashion, art and design, the watches from Piaget are quite spectacular.
- Rimowa – As one of the top makers of travel luggage, Rimowa provides a new luxury shop in the Miami Design District.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams – This internationally acclaimed home furnishing company provides plenty of excellent luxury items.
- V073 – This designer provides some of the finest head accessories on the luxury market.
Along with these shops, which just opened recently, the Miami Design District has two other shops opening very soon, which are Omega and Burberry. Many other luxury shops will be coming to the district very soon, as well.
The Miami area is full of luxury condominium buildings found throughout downtown, Brickell Avenue, South Beach, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles beach and many other areas. Some of these condo towers are full of great amenities. Here’s what you can expect with a luxury condo building in Miami.
The most common amenities found throughout the luxury condo buildings in Miami include:
• Indoor and Outdoor Pools
• Concierge services
• Valet Parking
• Rooftop Helicopter Pads
• Private and Semi-Private Elevators
• Fitness Centers
• Covered Parking
• Sauna and Steam Rooms
• Social Rooms
• 24-Hour Security
• Business Center with Conference Rooms
• Movie Theaters for Residents Only
• Wi-Fi access throughout the Building
• And More!
The building amenities can vary a little bit with some buildings offering gardens, lagoons and other unique amenities. Along with the building amenities, many of the best condo buildings have cafes, shopping options and restaurants on the first floor or nearby.
Past the luxurious design and fixture, many condo units found in the most luxurious buildings offer:
• Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
• Private Terraces
• Amazing Water Views
• High Ceilings (10 to 20 feet)
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Large Walk-in Closets
• And More!
The penthouses always offer far more with larger bedrooms, private pools, private rooftop access and more. Many of the most luxurious buildings also offer plenty of privacy with private parking, private elevators and more.
Cost of Luxury Condominiums
The cost of a luxury condo unit in Miami can vary quite a bit. Some start at around $1 million, while other buildings start closer to $5 million. They can go as high as about $30 million and it all depends on the location, size of unit and the amenities offers.
Finding the perfect luxury condo isn’t hard in the Miami area. Many offer great amenities and some buildings offer something a bit more unique. However, they all offer specific luxuries to make life easier and more enjoyable while you’re at home.
Movies are a huge part of our society. Everybody loves to go and watch a new movie.
Each year, hundreds of movies hit the box office. Some are a huge success, while others may not even break even. Here’s a look at some of the most successful movies for 2014.
Rio 2 – $131.5 Million
This movie was the sequel to the 2011 movie and received mixed reviews. However, it still made over $130 million when it hit theaters.
Neighbors – $150.1 Million
This comedy with Seth Rogan and Zac Efron was released in May and became one of the top films rather fast. It made over $150 million mainly because of the actors, but also because it was one of the top comedies of the year.
How to Train Your Dragon 2 – $177 Million
This sequel was one of the top films of the year and provided plenty of success. It was critically acclaimed and praised for incredible acting and animation.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – $191.2 Million
Bringing this film back in a new way allowed this franchise to make another huge hit. With Megan Fox and Johnny Knoxville providing big names, this favorite made it into the top movies for 2014.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 – $202.8 Million
Another Spider-Man movie making it to the top isn’t a surprise. Just about every Spider-Main movie is a must-see for many.
Maleficent – $241.4 Million
A twist on the classic story of “Sleeping Beauty”, Maleficent was one of the highest grossing moving of the year. It provides plenty of action and a good fairytale for all ages to enjoy.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 – $276.8 Million
Any Hunger Games movie is going to be a hit. However, this one was the most successful yet. It was released in November and the theaters filled up very quickly.
Guardians of the Galaxy – $332.4 Million
This movie was the most successful by far. It was the only movie to gross more than $300 million for the year and toppled all other movies released in 2014.
These are some of the top grossing movies for 2014. Many others made a splash at the theaters, but these were the most successful.