Enjoy a Walk into ParadiseJune 5, 2013
The Pinecrest Gardens provides over 1,000 types of tropical plans, along with incredible landscape making guests feel as if they’ve stepped into heaven. There’s plenty to discover throughout the garden from natural streams and caves to sinkholes and even some fun things for kids. Many hidden treasures are found here and many great events happen every week.
Summer Camps at the Gardens
• Miami Children’s “My Little Star” Camp – June 10th through 21st and June 24th through July 5th
• Inferno Challenge’s Circus Fitness Camp – July 8th through 12th and August 5th through 9th
• Lego Robot Camp – July 15th through 19th and July 22nd through 26th
Fun for Kids at Pinecrest Gardens
Other than the three summer camps happening this year, children can also enjoy a number of great activities here, including:
• Splash ‘N Play – A waterpark perfect for ages 2 to 12 and open daily from 10am to one hour before the park closes. Admission is $3 per child.
• Petting Zoo – Interact with farm animals daily at 10am, Noon, 2pm and 4pm. Admission is free.
• Feed the Fish throughout the gardens
• Enjoy the playground and picnic areas
• Watch wildlife at Swan Lake
• Make it a family night with Movie Nights and Flashlight Tours
For the Gardener
If you want to learn about all the different things you can do to improve your own garden, the staff at Pinecrest Gardens holds regular horticulture classes. Classes are held every Wednesday at 10am and Thursday at 6:30pm. Admission for each class is $5 per person.
Admission and Hours
The garden is open during the fall and winter from 9am to 5pm every day. During the spring and summer, the garden is open from 9am to 6pm. Admission is $3 for adults, $2 for children ages 2 to 17 and $3 for children ages 2 to 12 with the Splash ‘N Play pass.