Introducing The VagabondJune 2, 2013
The Vagabond is a premier entertainment venue located in downtown Miami. It’s found just a few blocks from the Wynwood Arts District and many famous DJs spin here. With plenty of monthly events and weekly parties, this is one of the hottest and most exclusive nightclubs found in downtown Miami.
This nightclub features multiple bars with different themes. Only the best liquor, beer and wine are found throughout the club with plenty of delicious specialty cocktails from the bartenders. Whether you want to lounge in the VIP areas or you prefer to spend time out on the dance floor, you’ll find everything you expect from a top nightclub at The Vagabond.
The club is home to three different arenas with a rotation of resident and guest DJs and musicians. A variety of music is featured here including:
Both national and local artist take the stage regularly to provide some of the best performances found throughout the Miami area.
• The Vagabond X Plot: Clockwork – Saturday, June 1st
• Stone Grove – Tuesday, June 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
• Deaf Poets X Lil, Daggers X Charlie and Woods (Krisp) DJ Set – Friday, June 7th
• The Vagabond X Presents – Lolo + Chipi’s – Saturday, June 8th
• Fridays at the Vagabond with Santiago Caballero, Action Pat and Grace Jones – Friday, June 14th, 21st and 28th
• Scaramouche: Egyptian Lover – Saturday, June 15th
• The Vagabond X Plot: Jeremy P Caulfield – Friday, June 28th
Tickets for special events are required and are $10 in advance. If you prefer the VIP treatment, you can reserve private rooms and bottle service before any event or for any night the club is open. The club is open on Tuesdays from 10pm to 3am and Thursday through Saturday from 10pm to 5am.