Miami’s Unique and Unusual SpotsJune 15, 2016
Miami is known for its stunning beaches, warm climate, and lively social scene. Many times, those who come for a visit end up looking for real estate in Miami. What makes Miami such a fun and dynamic place to live? Its combination of unique sights and entertainment are enough to make anyone want to stay. Here are just a few of the top spots in the area.
- The Art-Deco District. Located in Miami Beach, this stunning district pays homage to the era in which it was originally constructed. Built in the 1930s, these buildings have been restored to their former glory. Lining the coast, it’s one of the most beautiful spots in Southern Florida. With neon signs, pastel colors, and ocean views, the Art Deco District is one of Miami’s biggest draws.
- South Beach. Located in the municipality of Miami Beach, this sea-side spot is famous for its soft sand and turquoise water. Locals and tourists alike flock to this beach no matter the time of year.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Built in 1916 by James Deering, this Italian-style villa and gardens is filled with artifacts and décor from different centuries. The 28-acre estate features fountains, pools, flowers, and stunning views.
- Little Havana. When heading to the Cuban District of Miami, don’t miss Calle Ocho. This little slice of heaven displays the Cuban culture that has so greatly influenced the Miami scene. Calle Ocho is full of specialty shops, restaurants, and plenty of Latin music. Pay close attention to the beautiful murals that line the streets that depict scenes from everyday life in Cuba.
- Miami Zoo. The zoo in Miami is unlike any other. Housing over 2,000 animals, the zoo offers guests the opportunity to see the attractions in a cageless environment. With many open-air exhibits, visitors can view wildlife in habitats that are similar to what they would see in nature. For children, there are special events and even camel rides for them to experience.
There is enough to do in Miami to keep a person occupied for a lifetime. This is why so many people end up extending their vacation and making South Florida their permanent home. Miami real estate is a great choice for anyone looking to enjoy the local scene and invest in the area. By hiring Miami Real Estate, finding the right property is easier than ever. To see what’s currently on the market or learn more about Miami, visit miamirealestate.com.