Smile for the Camera!April 28, 2014
Most homebuyers these days will begin a home search online, so photos that truly showcase what your home has to offer buyers are a must. The first photo a buyer sees of your house should usually be the front view, so make sure that your sales photos are ready to dazzle buyers and make them realize that if they don’t schedule a walk-through, someone else might snap it up! Here are a few easy, practical tips for showing the front of your house at its camera-ready best!
– Move your cars out of the driveway, away from the home.
– Take the photos as close to the house as you can.
– Try to keep shadows off the house.
– Make sure bushes and flowers, grass and vegetation are trimmed and neat looking.
– Finally, when the photos are done, crop out the sidewalks and the streets. You want your house to be the focal point, not the sidewalk.
– Give the concrete driveways and sidewalks a nice pressure wash, it will gleam in photos!
– In the summertime, try take the photos earlier in the day, before the sun gets to the yard and things start to wilt.
Make your house outshine the competition! It’s easy, with just a few adjustments and these tips—and the next thing you know, your offer is waiting!