The New Christie’s iPad ApplicationDecember 13, 2010
As the holiday shopping season reaches its fever pitch, Christie’s International, the world’s leading art business, is pleased to announce the availability of its new, free App designed specifically for users of the Apple iPad. With special features and functions that are optimized for the iPad’s rich interface, the new App takes users on a tour of Christie’s upcoming auctions and enables “at a glance” browsing of hundreds of luxury items and objects to be sold in the company’s salerooms worldwide, including fine art, rare wines, luxury handbags, jewelry, watches, antiques, modern design, and more.What is Christie’s iPad App?
Christie’s iPad app is free application designed specifically for the iPad that allows you to browse over 450 auctions in over 80 categories including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewelry, photographs, collectibles, wine and more.
The Application also allows you to
- At a Glance: view a selection of lots from upcoming sales
- Email a lot to a friend
- Discover how to buy and sell with Christie’s
- Watch full-screen videos of upcoming sale highlights and gallery talks
- Explore over 80 Specialist Departments
- Get directions to and locate our salerooms across the globe using Google maps
- Learn about the history of the the world’s first fine art auctioneers, and about our company today