The Newest Features of the 2010 Mercedes Benz S500 and S600November 5, 2009
Mercedes-Benz, one of the finest German car manufacturers, is coming out with new and improved models for their luxury sedan line of cars, the S-Class. Two main models will be released in 2010, the S550 and the S600, each with its own set of options to choose from. Here is a list of some of the major changes that Mercedes-Benz has made to the much-anticipated 2010 S-Class:
1. The S550 has rear-wheel or all-wheel drive options.
2. Both models are fitted with extensive safety systems, including Adaptive Highbeam Assist, Pre-Safe brake system, Attention Assistant drowsiness monitor, Active Body Control, radar-controlled cruise control, and Lane Keeping Assist. These systems make use of cameras and radar-based technology to aid the driver.
3. The S-Class’ Night View Assist PLUS is a revamped and improved version of the night-vision system in some of the Benz’ that you see today.
4. Most of the other new features on the 2010 S-Class cars are basic aesthetic and functional changes, with a more sleek and extravagant look, LED lights around the front bi-xenon lamps and LEDs comprising the taillights.
5. Mercedes-Benz is also coming out with a S400 Hybrid model car that has a combined fuel consumption of around 29 mpg.