Which Store are New in the Miami Design District?January 19, 2015
There are plenty of stores to enjoy throughout the Miami Design District. New shops are always opening up, as well. Here are some of the newer stores to come to the Miami Design District.
Recently Opened Stores
Many of the top luxury names are making their way to this shopping district. Some of the recently opened stores include:
- Lange & Sohne – A watchmaker with some of the finest timepieces in the world.
- Giorgio Armani – A well-known designer with plenty of luxury clothing choices.
- Hublot – A boutique shop combining art and luxury.
- IWC Schaffhausen – This Swiss luxury watch maker provides some of the finest timepieces.
- Bvlgari – As a part of the LVMH Group, this jewelry store provides plenty of amazing choices.
- Jaeger-Lecoul Tre – Another major watchmaker, this boutique provides some of the finest master-watchmakers and technicians in the business.
- Lanvin Boutique – With over 125 years of experience, this French luxury boutique has made its’ way to the Miami Design District.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs – Founded in 2001, this luxury shop is perfect for those looking for off-beat fashion.
- Piaget – A shop with the ability to combine fashion, art and design, the watches from Piaget are quite spectacular.
- Rimowa – As one of the top makers of travel luggage, Rimowa provides a new luxury shop in the Miami Design District.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams – This internationally acclaimed home furnishing company provides plenty of excellent luxury items.
- V073 – This designer provides some of the finest head accessories on the luxury market.
Along with these shops, which just opened recently, the Miami Design District has two other shops opening very soon, which are Omega and Burberry. Many other luxury shops will be coming to the district very soon, as well.