A Luxury Collection of Home Decor from Bentley MotorsApril 22, 2014
Bentley has long been known for the many beautiful vehicles they’ve created. However, they recently announced the debut of their new line of luxury furniture. It debuted at the Maison & Objet fair in Paris with plenty of other luxury brands on display.
This launch was a follow up to the capsule collection launched last year. The new line features many new pieces and was developed by Carlo Columbo and Daniele Ceccomori. They released a number of items for the home and for the office all with ultra-luxury features.
This luxury line of home furnishings includes:
• Harlow – A line of coffee tables made with steel and metal. The gun-metal grey finish provides a beautiful look with the onyx or leather coating finishing the piece.
• Richmond – This line of sofas, armchairs and chaise lounges provides the best in seating. Each piece features a veneer finish or leather covers, along with line cashmere velvet.
• Sherbourne & Kingsbridge – A collections of leather-coated cabinets featuring veneered fronts and plenty of other luxury features, these cabinets are perfect for true luxury.
• Madeley & Kendal – This is a collection of meeting tables designed with curved wood panels and accompanied by refined Kendal chairs. You can even get the Bentley logo embroidered into the chairs.
• Canterbury – The bed for the collection, which features an imposing headboard with leather coating. It comes with a duvet cover and the most luxurious feel possible with high-quality fabric and wood pulp used to create even more softness and smoothness.
All of these pieces were on display at the fair in Paris. Bentley has certainly made a splash in the luxury home furnishing market and provides some of the best pieces you will find. For more information about this luxury collection you can visit their website at, http://www.bentleymotors.com/world_of_bentley.