Enjoy a Luxury Vacation on a SuperyachtSeptember 21, 2012
Sunreef does it again and even more with the launch of Superyacht Sunreef 82 Double Deck. With even more sophisticated and modern features compared to the previous mega catamarans launched by Sunreef, this newest luxury yacht totally steals the spotlight.
The Superyacht Sunreef 82 was built inside the shipyard of Sunreef Yachts in Poland. Designed with enough space to accommodate 10 people (7 guests, 2-3 crew members), the superyacht is for exclusive use only. In addition, Superyacht Sunreef 82 also makes use of state-of-the-art technology in order to save fuel consumption and energy.
The yacht’s classic look is accentuated with sleek hulls. A giant fly bridge, most commonly seen in large superyachts topped its streamlined deckhouse. The yacht’s anterior side has the expansive owner’s cabin and a salon complete with helm station for sea viewing. The Superyacht Sunreef 82 also features a mezzanine floor, which is a new innovation. It is located within the yacht’s dining area, right by the main deck’s starboard side.
Aside from these features, Superyacht Sunreef 82 also boasts of several other modern facilities guaranteed to provide its passengers a more enjoyable luxurious vacation. These include:
- A two-story owner’s cabin with vanity and Jacuzzi on its main deck, a floor-to-ceiling bathroom and storage, and a wardrobe.
- Guest cabins with three entryways and six portholes for sea viewing, a separate shower and bathroom, several lockers, expansive wardrobe, air conditioning, and complete entertainment system.
- A bright and light interior décor with a classic appeal.
- The yacht’s 64m2 cockpit with huge dining table that can accommodate a maximum of 8 people, wicker armchairs, sunbathing mats, flower area, and a storage area for the diving equipment. There is another storage area for the Jet Ski. These features are guaranteed to entertain guests aboard the yacht.
- The yacht’s flybridge, which features the primary helm station with huge dining table, comfortable deckchairs, coffee table, and a bar complete with icemaker and barbecue.
At this time, Superyacht Sunreef 82 is undergoing final fittings and will be available from September 2012.