Why Should you Try the Luxurious Bellmont Restaurant in Coral Gables?October 14, 2014
Found on the Miracle Mile in Coral Gable, Bellmont Restaurant is one of the newest kids on the block. This beautiful restaurant has plenty to offer. Whether you enjoy trying new restaurants or you’re looking for your new regular spots, Bellmont Restaurant is worth enjoying.
Seven Reasons to Give Bellmont Restaurant a Try
There are many reasons to try this luxurious restaurant found in one of the most luxurious area of Miami. You should try Bellmont Restaurant for all of the following reasons:
• Authenticity – This restaurant’s owner came from Madrid in 2004 and provides some of the most authentic Spanish cuisine you will find in the area.
• The Sangria and Wine – Bellmont has a huge selection of wines and they also make a wonderful sangria, in house. You can also try the Mahou beer on tap, along with a few other choices.
• Jamon Iberico – Cured meat coming directly from a black Iberian pig is some of the best you will find. This high quality ham is one of the major reasons people go to Bellmont.
• The Desserts – The pastry chef at this restaurant is one of the top in Miami. With plenty of great desserts, you won’t struggle to find the right one for you.
• Amazing Cheese – Mitacana de Cabra is a mild and soft goat cheese that goes perfectly with ham and sausage. This is one of the excellent cheese choices on the menu at Bellmont.
• High Quality Meat – Along with some of the best pork, Bellmont carries only certified Angus beef with plenty of choices.
• Tapas – The small-plate menu makes this a great restaurant for all. You can try may different things without having to get one huge meal.
Overall, Bellmont is one of the best new restaurants in Coral Gables and provides plenty of great menu choices. The luxurious feel makes the restaurant a bit high end and the very high quality food takes it over the top.