5 Must Haves in Luxury Miami Real Estate PropertiesMarch 28, 2016
It’s time to consider purchasing real estate in Miami. You want the very best. You want to find a home that is going to give you incredible access to the region and ample opportunity to enjoy a higher quality of life. The question is what can you expect? When it comes to luxury living, Miami has something for everyone. Take a look at the biggest, must-haves in today’s home buyers here.
- Waterfront views. There is no better benefit to buying in Miami than having access to the waterfront. The best penthouses and condos here provide exceptional views of the water. Think floor to ceiling windows, for example.
- Privacy. Many homeowners in the area need privacy. It does not matter where you wish to live, you want to be able to blend in and not worry about who sees you. Choose a development that gives you exceptional access to privacy and security.
- Space matters. There is another key trend in real estate in Miami and that is space. Though it comes at a high value, luxury real estate in Miami definitely has to be spacious. That means properties with 6,000 to 10,000 square feet are in demand here.
- Outdoor access and amenities. Though many condo developments and luxury homes here do not have a lot of actual property, there is growing demand for benefits such as rooftop terraces and outdoor summer entertainment areas.
- Pools. Infinity pools could be the most desirable, but any outdoor area with pool access can be desirable. The key is to have onsite, built in amenities at your fingertips when buying here.
Take a closer look at the luxury Miami real estate on the market and the key things you will see it offers are relaxation, access, and privacy. These are the biggest and most important trends in this region and it most certainly stands out in terms of pricing and desirability.