Food in Miami-So Good, You’ll Never Want to LeaveJune 8, 2016
Miami is full of beautiful beaches, a captivating night scene, and some of the most delicious food you will ever eat. Because of its melting pot of cultures, Miami’s restaurants are diverse in nature, yet tantalizingly tasty. Don’t be surprised if after one bite, you end up buying real estate in Miami just to stick around for more. If you’re wondering which of the amazing restaurants should be at the top of your list, here are a few suggestions.
- Puerto Sagua. If you don’t try the Cuban food in South Beach, you are missing out. Located in Miami Beach, Puerto Sagua is the best of the best. Those who frequent this restaurant recommend trying the filete salteado, which is beef tenderloin and peppers sautéed and smothered in Puerto Sagua’s special sauce.
- Bombay Darbar. Located in Coconut Grove, this Indian restaurant is a favorite among the foodies. If you happen to stop by, be sure to try the crab samosas or the lamb vindaloo. You won’t be disappointed!
- Yardbird. When it comes to comfort food, this Miami restaurant has it covered. By adding a modern fusion of watermelon to the chicken n’ waffles and providing other southern staples for customers to try, this is one eatery that shouldn’t be skipped.
- Taquiza. Nothing says “Miami” more than sandy beaches and tacos. Taquiza provides authentic Mexican cuisine. From tacos al pastor to barbacoa, there is something for everyone to enjoy at this taco stand.
- Lucali. Got a craving for pizza? The national pizza chains don’t even come close to Lucali. This delicious pizzeria offers gourmet pizzas. Whether you choose a calzone or an artichoke-topped creation, there is only one way to describe these entrees—delizioso!
- Lure Fishbar. Living next to the ocean has its perks, especially when it comes to seafood. Stop by Lure Fishbar and indulge in some of the freshest fish you’ll ever taste. Enjoy the poached lobster accompanied by some of the cheddar-scallion biscuits.
- Macchialina. If you’re looking for something a bit more upscale, this Italian spot won’t disappoint. From polenta topped with sausage ragu to their butter-ricotta salad, you’ll love trying something new or feasting on old favorites.
Whether you try one of these restaurants or all of them, one bite and you’ll be hooked. Once you decide that the food is too good to leave, contact Miami Real Estate to find the right Miami real estate for you. The friendly staff that make up The Audrey Ross Team are experts at locating luxurious properties that fit any budget. To learn more about real estate in Miami, visit miamirealestate.com.